Lost or Stolen Card

Report your Current Account Debit Card lost or stolen by calling the ‘Credit Union Card Services’ Team who are also available for fraud support 24/7 +353 (1) 693 3333

Whether it’s in a really safe place? or simply gone AWOL, the first step is to report your Debit Card lost or stolen.  Follow these simple steps:


How do I report my Current Account Debit Card lost or stolen?

Report your Current Account Debit Card lost or stolen by calling the Customer Services Team who are available for fraud support 24/7 on +353 (1) 693 3333

You can also report your Current Account Debit Card lost or stolen by calling into your credit union branch where we’ll be happy to get things sorted for you.


You can suspend your Debit Card online

Once registered to use online, you can simply log in and suspend your own Debit Card if you have temporarily lost the card or are suspicious of transactions relating to your Debit Card Activity


What happens next?

As soon as you believe your Debit Card has been lost or stolen or notice unusual account activity relating to your Debit Card, please contact us immediately on +353 (1) 693 3333.  We will cancel your card as soon as you tell us it’s missing and will get a new card issued to your address (the one we have on file for you) in 5-7 business days.


How can I request a refund on my Debit Card?

Members will have 120 days to dispute a transaction on their Debit Card for the following reasons:


  • Duplicated transaction
  • Goods not received
  • Cancelled subscription not actioned
  • Received goods not as described
  • Refund not processed after 30 days
  • Transaction not recognised
  • Free Trials
  • Car Rentals


If you have identified a transaction that you are suspicious of on your Debit Card, you must contact your Credit Union or Credit Union Card Services team immediately on +353 1 6933333


A disputed transaction request initiates a ‘chargeback’ which alerts a request to the merchant to reverse the transaction on a Debit Card.


Members must complete and return a ‘Disputed Transaction’ form along with copies of any:


  • Detailed cover letter advising the nature of the dispute
  • Proof of purchase
  • Evidence of the transaction
  • Interactions with the company (emails/letters)


To be returned to their Credit Union to complete a ‘chargeback’ request.