You do the dreaming, we’ll make it happen!
Low Cost Loans
Loans that suit you. Flexible. Affordable. Quick.
You’ll have your decision in just 2 working days.
No Penalty Early Payback
Unlike the banks, if you pay back your loan early we won’t charge you anything!
We don’t want you to worry, so we’ll be here to answers all your concerns.
Free loan protection insurance. Peace of mind at no extra cost!
Flexible Payback Options
If your circumstances change, we can change too. Just talk to us.
We have loans for everything that you want to borrow for, with great rates and flexible repayment options. Plus, applying is fast and easy and not scary at all! We’ll walk you through the process and be there to answer your questions.
Own your car straight away with our low rate car loan. Plus, having cash will give you extra bargaining power! Take the stress out of buying your next car.
Home Improvement Loan over €10,000
Whether it’s an attic conversion, extra bedroom or new kitchen, make the changes to your home that you’ve always dreamed of. Borrow up to €75,000, with flexible repayment options and no penalties for early payment.
Borrow up to €75,000 for whatever you need – a holiday, special occasion, or something a bit more personal – it’s your loan, you decide!
Switch your outstanding loans, credit card balances and other forms of credit to us and we will consolidate them into one more manageable amount. One low rate, one payment, less stress.
We don’t want you stressing about college fees, books and paying for that J1. So we came up with the ultimate student loan. Low cost, easy to manage and easy to apply.
Big Life Loan
We want your big dreams to become reality. So we've lowered the rate of our bigger loans to give you the best rate on the market! It's our new Big Life Loan, so you can make big changes at a small price!
There are so many myths out there about Credit Unions and what we offer. So, just in case you didn’t already know, here’s the deal!
- New members can apply for a loan straight away
- We base our decisions on your ability to repay
- We offer some of the best loan rates on the market
- We do big loans – up to €75,000 unsecured and up to 60% of the value of a property secured
- For most loans the only documentation required are bank statements and payslips
- Members in receipt of welfare payments regularly apply and get loans from us
- We make quick decisions – within 2 working days
- There are no penalties for paying back your loan early
Central Credit Register
The Central Credit Register is a new centralised system for collecting personal and credit information on consumer loans. From 30 June 2017, the Register will begin collecting and storing personal and credit information from lenders about the loans they give to consumers. Lenders who give out loans of €500 or more will have to transfer information on these loans to the Register.
Click here for more information
How To Apply
We try making it as easy as possible for you to apply. We don’t want you to stress or worry, so, you have a choice in how to apply for your loan. First of all, you need to be a member of the credit union. Join the club!
You can easily apply for a loan online with us, even if you are not already a member! It’s fast and easy and we’ll have your decision to you within 24 hours!
You can come in to any of our branches at anytime to apply for a loan, there’s no need to make an appointment. One of our dedicated Lending team will talk you through the application in complete privacy in one of our lending offices.
Simply download the application form, fill it in and send it back with the relevant paperwork:
(a) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Bring it in to any of our branches
(c) Post it to 20 North Main Street, Naas, Co Kildare W91RV10
Over the Phone
Call our free phone number 1800 201 303 and we can talk you through the process.
What Do I Need To Apply
All of our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to repay the loan over a certain time frame. For all applications we will need your consent to do an Irish Credit Bureau check. The paperwork we require depends on your situation, so please read below to see what we will need for your application.
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- 3 recent receipts of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, children’s allowance receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we would look to see your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment and your most recent set of accounts.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have).
- If you are Self Employed we would require 6 months up to date business bank statements in addition to statements for your personal account.
- For loans over €5,000 exposure, where you are a member of a household, we will require information in relation to your spouse/partner. Please have your spouse/partner complete and sign the Spouse Partner Information Form and return to the credit union with relevant support documentation.
- If you are applying for a student loan we require proof of your course, we may also ask a parent to go as guarantor on your loan.
- If you are switching your loans to us we would ask that you provide a 6 month statement on the loans/credit cards to be switched.
Have now moved all my business here and can't praise staff highly enough. Efficient and courteous nice see local business looking after local needs.